No Jailbreak: (FREE for iOS devices but sometimes it will be revoked by Apple).
No Jailbreak & No Revoke:
Cydia Impactor: (Need Computer)
Press Download to download APK
You can't install the app:
Under the Settings option, you'll see My Fire TV option available. Earlier this option was known as Device but in the recent update, it has been changed.
Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and then search Downloader. First of all, you need to install Downloader on your Firestick
Wifi Direct inbuilt on app is compatible with web browsers.
First, ensure your Chromecast is on. If you’ve connected it to the USB port on your TV for power, this means you’ll need to turn your TV on.
All your devices need to connect to the same WiFi network.
Some models can not be streamed video online but it will work for video offline
Apple does not really like you using third-party apps or stores, sometimes decide to revoke the certificates, which means that you have to reinstall everything that was from third party. In this guide of step by step for avoiding app revoking
1. Activate Airplane move on your device.
2. Navigate to Safari pane preferences in Settings app.
3. Tap on Clear History and Website data.
4. Open the revoked app from your home screen.
5. Turn off the Airplane mode.
6. Return the revoked app.
Ad Tracking on your iOS device allows our partners to confirm that it's you who installed the app. In other words, Ad Tracking helps us give you the credits.
Go to Settings / Privacy / Advertising / Turn OFF Limit Ad Tracking
1. Sign out your Apple ID
2. Limit Ad Tracking is greyed out
3. Settings / Screen Time / Content & Privacy Restrictions / Advertising / Select Allow
4. Go back to Settings / Privacy / Advertising / Switch it off
5. Repeat step 3 and select Don't Allow
6. Sign in your Apple ID
If that doesn't work for you please watch the video
Cydia Impactor is a tools to install any iOS app, especially when jailbreak is not required. You can easily install any apps in the form of .iPA file to your iOS devices.
Cydia Impactor is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
How to Sign iOS Apps using Cydia Impactor
1. Download the latest version of Cydia Impactor from its official site. Don't forget to choose between the three supporting OS.
2. Locate the installer and open it. For macOS users, just "Drag to install Impactor in your Applications folder".
3. Connect your iOS device to the computer
4. Locate the .IPA file that you want to install. I recommend moving it to the Desktop.
5. Open Cydia Impactor, it will recognize your iPhone or iPad
6. Now, click on the IPA, then drag & drop it over to Impactor. If you do it right, you'll be asked to enter your Apple ID and password.
Once that happen, Cydia Impactor will take control of the rest. All it's going to do is verify and install the application on your iOS device.
A free iTunes login credentials will only let you sign IPA apps for a week (7 days). After the certificate expired, the app will crash every time you try to open it. The solution to this problem is going through the tutorial above again
That's normal. Usually, the displayed popup should tell you what went wrong.
It means you have Two-factor authentication enabled for your Apple ID and you to need to generate an app-specific password instead of using your default iTunes password. To obtain an app-specific password, sign in to here, scroll down toward the middle of the page, and click on "Generate Password…". Give it a name and click Create.