No Jailbreak & No Revoke:
Cydia Impactor: (Need Computer)
AltSigner: (Need Computer)
Press Download ZiniTevi APK
No Revoke, No Jailbreak
You can't install the app:
Under the Settings option, you'll see My Fire TV option available. Earlier this option was known as Device but in the recent update, it has been changed.
Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and then search Downloader. First of all, you need to install Downloader on your Firestick
Wifi Direct inbuilt on app is compatible with web browsers.
First, ensure your Chromecast is on. If you’ve connected it to the USB port on your TV for power, this means you’ll need to turn your TV on.
All your devices need to connect to the same WiFi network.
Some models can not be streamed video online but it will work for video offline
Ad Tracking on your iOS device allows our partners to confirm that it's you who installed the app. In other words, Ad Tracking helps us give you the credits.
Go to Settings / Privacy / Advertising / Turn OFF Limit Ad Tracking
1. Sign out your Apple ID
2. Limit Ad Tracking is greyed out
3. Settings / Screen Time / Content & Privacy Restrictions / Advertising / Select Allow
4. Go back to Settings / Privacy / Advertising / Switch it off
5. Repeat step 3 and select Don't Allow
6. Sign in your Apple ID
If that doesn't work for you please watch the video
Cydia Impactor is a tools to install any iOS app, especially when jailbreak is not required. You can easily install any apps in the form of .iPA file to your iOS devices.
Cydia Impactor is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
How to Sign iOS Apps using Cydia Impactor
1. Download the latest version of Cydia Impactor from its official site. Don't forget to choose between the three supporting OS.
2. Locate the installer and open it. For macOS users, just "Drag to install Impactor in your Applications folder".
3. Connect your iOS device to the computer
4. Locate the .IPA file that you want to install. I recommend moving it to the Desktop.
5. Open Cydia Impactor, it will recognize your iPhone or iPad
6. Now, click on the IPA, then drag & drop it over to Impactor. If you do it right, you'll be asked to enter your Apple ID and password.
Once that happen, Cydia Impactor will take control of the rest. All it's going to do is verify and install the application on your iOS device.
A free iTunes login credentials will only let you sign IPA apps for a week (7 days). After the certificate expired, the app will crash every time you try to open it. The solution to this problem is going through the tutorial above again
That's normal. Usually, the displayed popup should tell you what went wrong.
It means you have Two-factor authentication enabled for your Apple ID and you to need to generate an app-specific password instead of using your default iTunes password. To obtain an app-specific password, sign in to here, scroll down toward the middle of the page, and click on "Generate Password…". Give it a name and click Create.
AltSigner is a new Windows software allowing you to sign IPA files using the free Apple Certificate working without revokes for 7 days.
You don't need to jailbreak and won't lose data due to being revoked
The IPA files signed by AltSigner can only be installed on the same Apple ID and UDID as when signed. Every 7 days after signing, it's required to connect your iPhone to your PC and repeat the signing process, however, you do not have to delete the apps. The applications will be not revoked and after re-signing you will gain access to all saves and related files.
IPA signed by AltSigner can only be installed on your iOS device with a system version lower than iOS 13.3.1. If your iOS device is upgraded to iOS 13.3.1 or later, the IPA that has been successfully signed cannot be installed.
1. Apple ID (account & password).
2. Device UDID
3. IPA file, you can download file at HERE
How to use AltSigner
1. Download AltSigner and install it.
2. Download iTunes and install. If errors appear during the installation of iTunes. Please uninstall iTunes from your computer completely and remove its related components. Then reinstall the latest version of iTunes.
3. Open AltSigner and input your Apple ID with account and password.
4. Connect your device to a computer via USB
5. Input device UDID.
6. Choose ZiniTevi.ipa to sign by clicking Browse.
7. Click 'Start' and wait for signing progress complete. This process will take several minutes, please be patient.
8. Tap on Browse button, The folder holding the signed IPA will open. You can easily find the signed IPA.
If your Apple ID has Two-Factor Authentication turned on, you will need to additionally enter a six-digit verify code provided by Apple.
If the signing process fails multiple times, open the AltSigner Settings, clear the cache and try again.
AltSigner only provides the signing function, but does not provide the installation function. So after signing, we need to use other tools for installation.
1. Download 3uTools.
2. Launch 3uTools, and connect your iPhone to your computer with USB cable.
3. Tap iDevice / Apps on the left side. Here, you can see the apps you have installed on your iDevice
4. Tap import & install ipa or drag signed ZiniTevi.ipa file directly to 3uTools.